Week 5 - Software Engineering CST 438
Summarize in a few sentences what you have learned this week.
It is shocking to me that 5 weeks went by. This week I, learned frontend features like User Effects, User Loading, User Ref, and other UI features. JavaScript is very different from what I am used to. I work in the back end, but seeing some of the backend coming to life in the UI is somehow exciting. I worked on all the assignment files, so AssignmentView, AssignmentUpdate, AssignmentGrades, and AssignmentAdd. It was fun creating data and simulating how an instructor creates/update/delete an assignment and how they can also grade after a student is enrolled. The iteration planning is particularly useful to talk about with my team what we need to work on next. We keep a really good level of communication to succeed in the project, in our PR's reviews, approval, and keeping Git history nice and clean. Looking forward to what is next.
No comments:
Post a Comment