Tuesday, August 11, 2026

SWE Week 7

 SWE Week 7

Describe some of the differences between using an Agile process and using a  Plan and Document (or Waterfall) process

I use Agile at work but I always hear from senior engineers when they used to utilize the waterfall approach and how much of a pain that was because if you encountered one mistake, you will have to rollback all the way to the beginning causing productivy to drop. Meanwhile, the agile development process allows teams to always sync and move forward with their tasks and stories, so I think agile is a more productive environment and sprints make it easy to manage how much work it has been done for the program increment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWE Week 7

 SWE Week 7 Describe some of the differences between using an Agile process and using a  Plan and Document (or Waterfall) process I use Ag...